Embroidered Peasant Top

Monday, June 1, 2015








Embroidered Top // Cutoffs (old) but I love these // 
Sandals (sold out) but I love these // Panama hat // Saddle bag   

This top is pretty much perfection. I've been obsessed with anything embroidered this summer, and when I saw this top at Target (yes, TARGET!) I knew I had to have it. I wore it with cutoffs and sandals for a relaxing summer look, but it would also look great with white pants or jeans for a dressier look. The gauzy material makes it super comfy and lightweight - perfect for summer.  I've also been obsessed with hats lately and this Target one caught my eye. It's the perfect summer panama hat. Plus, it's a fraction of the price of ones at Nordstrom and J. Crew but still great quality. I'll be wearing it all summer long! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)