Blue + White

Tuesday, June 2, 2015









Blue & White Blouse // White Jeans (old) but I'm loving these // 
Kate Spade Wristlet (sold out) but I love this one // Turquoise Loafers (similar) // Sunnies

When the weather warms up, I tend to gravitate toward easy outfits, and by easy I mean outfits you can throw on without much thought. I'm constantly on the go during the summer and nothing is easier than throwing on a pair of white jeans and a cute summer blouse and looking totally put together. I'm obsessed with this blouse because it's one of my favorite summer color combos: blue and white! Something about these colors just seem fresh and clean. I purchased it about a month ago from a J. Crew Factory while visiting my school in Birmingham, but now it's on clearance for under $30 (a total steal)! I grabbed my Kate Spade wristlet for a fun pop of color. 

I hope you all are having a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)