White + Gold

Wednesday, June 3, 2015













I snagged this shirt during the J. Crew Factory Memorial Day sale for $6.50... what? Yeah, crazy right? So obviously I got both colors it came in. It's still on clearance for under $10, so head on over and snag this cute little tee! 

(P.S. J. Crew Factory is having a sale today only for 35% off clearance items so you can get this shirt for $6.50 too!)

Today, I'm headed to lunch with Jess and his grandparents! Then after I'm going to run some errands. I'm headed to the beach this weekend to celebrate my friend's bachelorette party so I'll probably go swimsuit shopping! :) 
Happy Wednesday Ya'll!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14127583/?claim=vdnchf4xd4f">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)