Rompin' Around

Monday, June 8, 2015







Happy Monday ya'll! I had an amazing time this weekend at my friend's bachelorette party. We beached it, ate some amazing food, and went dancing! (I may or may not have convinced the DJ to play Shania Twain). Needless to say, we had a great time celebrating the bride to be! 

I'm loving this colorful romper for summertime. I wore it a few weeks ago at my going away party at Red Dress Boutique, and it was so comfortable. This romp will most likely be packed on every beach trip I go on. Oh, and these tassel bracelets are gorgeous. I get so many compliments on them every time I wear them and they are under $20!
P.S. these ray ban sunglasses are on sale at Nordstrom right now. Go grab a pair while you can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)