Striped T-Shirt Dress

Friday, June 19, 2015







Striped T Shirt Dress (similar here & here ) // Necklace (love this one too!) // Bracelet // 

I think this dress has been one of my favorite purchases from The Red Dress Boutique, and trust me, I've made plenty. I worked there for two years so it's safe to assume about half of my wardrobe is Red Dress. I love this dress (a) because its striped and stripes are my favorite thing to wear for summer and (b) because of the cut of this dress. It's the T-shirt style cut so it's loose like an oversized T-shirt which makes it super comfortable and easy to wear. This specific color is sold out, but I've linked the other color way it comes in.

I hope ya'll have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)