Backyard Fun With Lily Belle

Friday, June 10, 2016

I can't tell you guys how much I love having Lily Belle here this summer! Since Jess has moved to Birmingham, we've all been able to see each other every day instead of just on the weekends. I love being able to play with Lil in the backyard and cuddle with her on the couch! Having a dog releases so much stress & really makes you happier, I think. Anyway, here are a few pictures of Lily and I playing around in the yard the other night. I've linked a few outfit details at the bottom of this post. For any of you wondering, Lily is a German Wire-haired Pointer who loves chasing birds and squirrels in the yard and hates when she can't be with her humans.










^^Seriously though, check out that tongue.

Cardigan: old (linked a few similar ones below that I'm obsessed with) // Tee: Madewell (my favorite tees!) // Shorts: similar // Shoes: J. Crew // Earrings: Kendra Scott // Bracelet: Kendra Scott 





Thank you so much for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)