Yellow Off-The-Shoulder + Beaded Sandals

Monday, June 27, 2016

Yellow there! I'm posting about this dress because I absolutely love it. As you already know, I've been on an OTS (off-the-shoulder) train for a while now. This dress is awesome because it's super comfortable and lightweight, plus it's only $25. Originally,  I wanted to get this dress in a black or red, but I decided to step outside my comfort zone and buy the yellow. I own so many items in the pink and red color family so I'm trying to branch out. But in all honesty,  I love this dress so much I'm seriously thinking about buying another color too... maybe a white for bridal events. I'm also IN LOVE with these beaded sandals. I have been looking for a pair under $100 for a while now, and these fit the bill. They will go with so many outfits because of how colorful they are... so win-win.






Dress: ASOS // Sandals: Love June Boutique // Earrings: similar // Watch: Michael Kors // Tote: Tory Burch 

I hope everyone had a fun weekend! We hosted some of our best friends here in Birmingham and had one of the most amazing weekends. We tried and saw some new things here that I've been wanting to and we took them to our favorite places. I'm thinking I'll write a fun post on how to spend your weekend in Birmingham if anyone is ever going to be staying here for a few days. 


Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo, Abby 

SaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)