The Comfiest Little Pink Dress

Friday, June 3, 2016

Hey ya'll. I'm back again... finally... with an outfit post. It's been forever, but I promise I've been busy.  :) I found this cute little pink t-shirt dress at Nordstrom Rack and I knew it was a keeper before I even tried it on. It's insanely comfortable plus it even has pockets. What's not to love? Well maybe if you're not a pink person, the color isn't to love... but good news, the dress also comes in gray and a striped gray! With the bright pink, I chose to add turquoise jewelry because it's one of my favorite color combos! The necklace and bracelets were from Nordstrom and are both now sold out, but I'm linking a similar options below.








Pink Dress: Nordstrom Rack (only $22!) // Sandals: Dolce Vita // Purse: Tory Burch // Necklace: similar // Bracelets: similar

Thank you for stopping by! 

xoxo, Abby 

2 comments:

  1. I love all the turquoise jewelry!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)