Fourth of July Outfit Inspo

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Fourth of July is quickly approaching and I'm trying to decide what I'm going to wear this year. I stumbled upon this super cute off-the-shoulder chambray top (clearly I'm obsessed with this style), and I thought how cute would it be for the Fourth?! I styled it with a pair of white distressed cutoffs for a casual look and pops of red. I'm loving the Marc Fisher wedge sandals. They're super popular and keep selling out. Fortunately, these red ones are 50% off and would be perfect for the Fourth!


Top: Madewell // Shorts: Topshop // Wedges: Marc Fisher (50% off!) // Bag: Street Level // Hat: Phase 3 // Sunglasses: Le Specs // Bracelet: Bourbon and Bowties 

Do ya'll have any plans for next weekend? I think Jess and I might be heading down to the beach!

Thanks for reading.

xoxo, Abby 

SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. I love those espadrilles!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)