Smitten With This Snake Print

Thursday, June 16, 2016


I LOVE swing dresses. You know, the kind that are really flowy and just sway when you walk? They're my favorite kind of dress. I also just purchased a red one so be on the lookout for it in an upcoming blog. I just love this snakeskin print though. And can we talk about the color?! Even though I'm not that tan yet, imagine how it will look once you've just been at the beach for a week! This color will POP! This snakeskin print also comes in a dress and kimono version, both of which have multi-colored tassels at their hems. You can find all of these Judith March pieces, plus a whole lot more at Love June Boutique



 This gold layering necklace came in my Rocksbox this month! If you'd like to try Rocksbox free for a month, and receive designer jewelry, use the code abigailee6xoxo!





Judith March Dress: Love June Boutique // Sandals: Dolce Vita // Purse: Sole Society // Necklace: Gorjana 

Thank you for reading! 

xoxo, Abby 


SaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)