Radiant in Red

Monday, June 20, 2016

So the color red has always been a favorite of mine. It complements my complexion and hair color really well. I love to wear red, not because it looks great with my coloring, but because it's such a power color. It's so vibrant and bright and really just makes me happy. A lot of people say if you surround yourself with bright colors, you'll be happier and more cheerful throughout your day, and I'm a firm believer in that. Unfortunately my red dress from ShopBellaC is sold out, but they have an almost identical dress here that has such a pretty low back. I paired my dress with these awesome snake skin lace-up sandals from Sweetest Stitch boutique. I've worn these pretties at least 3 times now and they are super comfortable. I even wore them to the Braves/Giants game on Memorial day and was gone like 10 hours. I love their edgy feel and I'm 10/10 obsessed with lace-up sandals, so these were a no brainer.










Dress: ShopBellaC (sold out, similar here) // Shoes: Sweetest Stitch // Tote: Tory Burch // Earrings: House of Harlow (came in my Rocksbox this month) // Watch: Michael Kors 

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo, Abby 
SaveSaveSaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)