A Winter Date Night

Tuesday, December 22, 2015







Jacket: Barbour | Turtleneck: J. Crew Factory | Skirt: J. Crew Factory sold out (similar here and here
Booties: similar here | Purse: Tory Burch | Earrings: Jewel Snobs New York 

When I saw this skirt on sale at J. Crew Factory, I knew I had to have it. I've been a lover of houndstooth for years now. I have several blouses and 5 houndstooth jackets. I had to add this skirt to my collection. It's perfect for a date night or for church during the winter or fall. This exact skirt is sold out but I found a similar one from LL Bean that I love! These tissue turtlenecks from J. Crew Factory are perfect for layering. I also ordered black and green and I plan on wearing them under my puffer vests with blanket scarves. I also love how my Barbour jacket looks over this outfit. I think it goes perfectly which is why I love that jacket so much. 

This week has been crazy! Who else is running around and grabbing last minute presents? I can't resist these amazing sales. 

Thank you for stopping by!

xoxo, Abby

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)