Holiday Sales

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Today, I'm rounding up a few sales so you can snag some good deals with your Christmas money! 

Nordstrom
There are so many items I'm wanting from the Half Yearly Sale! Most are up to 40% off! I already own the white tunic, maroon poncho, sleep shorts & turtleneck. I'm ordering myself a pair of distressed denim & those buckled booties.



J. Crew
*25% off sale with code SHOPNOW*
I'm ordering this red leather bag & I'm debating on wether or not to order this white puffer vest with the fur hood. It's too cute!


Anthroplogie
*25% off sale with code APLENTY*


Tory Burch
*30% off sale with code MERRY*


Kate Spade
*25% off sale with code THRILL*

1 comment:

  1. people Keep posting so that we can read some interesting information on this.nice blog.
    sandals shoes

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)