Casual Winter Rainy Day Look

Monday, December 28, 2015










White Tunic: Lush (on sale for $25!) | Jeans: old (similar here & on sale for $35) | Rain boots: Hunter (I listed some sale deals below!) | Purse: Tory Burch | Scarf: Lord & Taylor (on sale!) | Watch: Michael Kors (50% off!) | Pearl Bracelet: Blue Nile (This was a Christmas gift from Jess! Isn't it beautiful?

Santa brought me a pair of red Hunter rain boots that I have been wanting for a few years. They are super comfortable & will add a pop of color to any outfit on a rainy day. I think the red will be a perfect color for year round wear, but I just discovered these bright pink ones on the Hunter website & fell in love. How cute would they be for spring?! PS. I found a size 7 in this exact red color on sale at Gilt! They have UK sizing, so a size 5 on Gilt is a US size 7. They're on sale for $119. I also found a black, raspberry, & navy pair on sale here!

My favorite tunic is still on sale & in stock. This is probably my fifth blog post wearing this tunic. It's definitely a must have. Also, my scarf is 50% off plus an extra 20% off with the code NEWYEAR.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I can't believe this year is almost over! 
Thank you for stopping by... 

xoxo, Abby





1 comment:

  1. Whether it is Indian Saree or Punjabi dress or shirt pant or even swimming dress , why women look more attractive in red ?
    red sweater dress

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)