Belted Blanket Scarf

Wednesday, December 23, 2015







Blanket Scarf: Option 1 & 2 | Sweater: J. Crew Factory | Jeans: Hudson | Boots: Tory Burch (almost sold out) similar here & on sale! | Bag: Tory Burch | Watch: Michael Kors

If I had a dollar every time I heard the word blanket scarf during the fall/winter, I could probably pay for all of the ones I own (maybe). I usually just wear them wrapped up and super bulky around my neck for warmth, but I decided to try out a new way to wear them and I absolutely love how it turned out. I threw the scarf on, let the ends of it hang down, and belted it with an old leather belt I had. What do ya'll think of the look?

I'm extremely excited that Christmas is almost here! I can't wait to give out all the presents I've been trying to keep a secret. I think picking out presents for others is definitely my favorite part.

Thanks for stopping by.

xoxo, Abby

1 comment:

  1. Great site! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more.this is work is tremendous. Thank.
    long formal dresses

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)