Oversized Off the Shoulder Sweater

Tuesday, December 15, 2015









Off-the-shoulder Sweater: sold out (similar here & here) | Jeans: Hudson 
Boots: Tory Burch (also here) | Tote Bag: Tory Burch | Watch: Michael Kors 

Chunky oversized sweaters are the bomb dot com this time of year. Not only are they super warm and comfortable, but they hide the extra few pounds you put on from Thanksgiving to Christmas. Who doesn't need that?! Unfortunately this sweater is sold out from Love June Boutique, but I linked a few similar sweaters. 

I'm doing a $50 gift card giveaway to Love June Boutique on my Instagram so be sure to check it out here

Finals week is going good so far. As of today I'm halfway done & doing my happy dance (on the inside of course because I'm actually lying in bed about to take a nap before I spend the rest of the night studying)! 

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo, Abby

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)