Gift Ideas for Mom

Monday, December 14, 2015



Today's blog post is all about gift ideas for moms or for any woman in your life such as an aunt or grandmother. These would also be great gifts for co-workers or friends. Of course, I had to include some comfy winter essentials in this gift guide like these PJ pants that are only $7! I'm considering buying a couple of pair for myself at that price. I also love this cable knit blanket and I'm almost sure than any mother or grandmother would too. My mom is cold natured and and when I was growing up, our favorite blanket was cable knit and I remember it being so soft and warm. This grey blanket also comes in an ivory color. Probably the coolest gift (and my favorite gift) that you can get your mom is this mobile printer that she can use to print pictures right from her iPhone. This is perfect for those people who save a ton of pictures of their kids or grandkids on their phone but don't want to go through the hassle of emailing them to print them out. I also included this really cool and inexpensive Mug Cake cookbook for those moms who love trying new things in the kitchen!

I hope you enjoyed this post. PS I can't believe Christmas is next week!

xoxo, Abby


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)