Winter Neutrals

Friday, December 4, 2015








Fur Vest: The Pink Nickel (similar here and here) | White Tunic: Lush (my absolute favorite!) | Jeans: Hudson | Boots: Tory Burch | Bag: Tory Burch | Watch: Michael Kors | Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Pom Pom Hat: Love June Boutique (sold out similar here

I love wearing neutral colors. It's probably one of the easiest color pallets to wear. First of all, these colors look good on all skin tones and hair colors. Secondly, you don't have to worry at all if the colors don't match because they all go together. That makes planning outfits super quick and easy plus it just looks classy. I know I've worn this vest a million times, but what can I say... I love it! Also I just got this purse for my birthday from Jess and its perfect. There are so many pockets and so much room (which I love). Also, my Tory Burch boots are still on sale but there's only a few sizes left and my sunglasses are 25% off. 

I can't believe it's December and that I'm almost done with my first semester of Optometry school. Time has flown by! I feel like I have a million things to do, but I'm going to try to keep my blog and Instagram updated with gift guides for those of you who are looking for ideas for last minute gifts. 

Thank you for reading!

xoxo, Abby 

1 comment:

  1. It is hard to believe it's December, Yikes! Great look. Love the Tory bag and I'm a huge fan of the TB Derby boots, I have the same ones.

    Bri

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)