Grey + Black Winter Combo

Sunday, December 13, 2015







Grey Sweater: Nordstrom | Leggings: J. Crew | Booties: Splendid (my favorite!) | 

I don't know what it is... but I have been loving cowl neck sweaters this fall/winter. I'm not sure if its because I love scarves so much and this is like a two-in-one or if I just like the feeling of being bundled up, but either way I'm a big fan. This grey one is perfect because it's long enough to pair with leggings plus it's under $30. It comes in black and green as well in case you aren't feeling the grey. These leggings I am wearing are from J. Crew and they are amazing but I recommend sizing down one size! Also, these are my favorite booties ever! I have them in two colors and literally wear them all the time. 

I can't believe it's already finals week of my first semester as an optometry student. It's crazy how fast these few months have flown by. Before I know it I'll be graduating.

Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Abby


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)